MoreApp is a product of More360 Technologies Limited. As the data collector, More360 ("we" "us" "our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.mymoreapp.com or using More mobile application hosted on the Google Play Store or Apple Play Store (collectively “our site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. The collection and processing of your personal data is in accordance with the National Information Technology Development Agency Act 2007 (the “Act”), Nigeria Data Protection Regulation 2019 (the “Regulations”) and the provisions and prescriptions of Section 5; Part 1 and Part 2 of National Information Systems and Network Security Standards and Guidelines.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Personal DataDemographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as sharing usernames, receiving payments, making payments.
Derivative DataInformation our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, such as phone contacts to determine users that already use the Application, but we do not store Contact Information on our servers.
Mobile Device Access.We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [camera, contacts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data.Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
Push NotificationsWe may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATIONHaving accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
1. Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
2. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
3. Create and manage your account.
4. Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you.
5. Email you regarding your account.
6. Enable user-to-user communications.
7. Fulfill and manage payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
8. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
9. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application. 10. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
11. Notify you of updates to the Application. 12. Perform other business activities as needed.
13. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
14. Process payments and refunds.
15. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
16. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
17. Respond to product and customer service requests.
18. Send you a newsletter. 19. Solicit support for the Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect RightsIf we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service ProvidersWe may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
Marketing Communications With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Other Third PartiesWe may share your information with investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION[Account Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and CommunicationsIf you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application, and users can unsubscribe from email newsletter with the unsubscribe button.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
More360 Technologies Limited